Tomorrow we are leaving for Strait of Gibraltar #12

We are heading to La linea which is port of Spain where we may anchor.

I  am connecting data how to enter strait of Gibratar now.

If I will not be sure about it i might decide to Go to Barbate. Which is 30 miles more north and ask there about what is the way to enter the strait.


What is sure is that I will look to have no wind against the current.

Leave a Reply