This is how I look now. The last night was windy up to 20 knots. It is hard not to worry what would happen if anchor would not hold. And for the afternoon the weather forecast is from 20 – 25. I am listening also weather forecast on channel 1 for local region on VHF radio and they are telling about wind gusts to 35. I have 2 anchors now on one chain. I will put also another on rope for extra security or maybe i will go on mooring.
This is the way i am anchored now. The first anchor holds the second down.