WinPic is software tool for inserting programs into mcu.
You may download it at next page.
Lets start with explanations of icons in main window:
3. Open hex file: shows the window for selecting of Hex file (hex code).
4. Program device: her we start downlouding of the program to MCU.
5. Verify device: WinPic offers as possibility to check if the MCU is ok.
6. Read device: And we can also read existent program from MCU.
2. Code: Here we switch to the window witch show code in hex .
1. Device config: In this window is possible to change MCU configuration. I leave this window unchanged an i make settings in start start of the code.Here i just select the MCU.
7 Options : Here we must show to the WinPic in which file is initializiation for MCU. We can get it into Device file in installaton packet MpLab software.
(C:\Program Files\Microchip\MPLAB IDE\Device)
In this window programator kind is selected and on which port it will be connected.for transferring of the program to the MCU. It offers as also option of testing of all three lines which we use for programing. This are: programing tension (13V), clock pulse and program line.
9. Mesagges: WinPic has also window where it writes all data about current processes.
And now demonstration how new program is transfered:
1.When we choose icon which is on the illustration marked like point 1, Open hex file we get window Load hex file.
2-.Under point 2 the program selecting is illustrated
3.Then we have to click on Open as it shows point 3.
·Downloading of program is activated by clicking on Program device icon.
If programing is seceded we get the message from the point 2 on the bottom of the next illustration.