I am waiting to be sure what to do.26#M

Each day is 20$, but it does not matter, because if i take Tereza out here i believe i will have just enought money to bring her to Rio doulce in  Gvatemala and buy me ticket to go home after then. I am thinking to hire scuba diver to take close look to Terezas  bottom. And then to decide. Maybe he can also do something to stop water leaking.

Here in Marina Hemingway they do not allow me to work. I must pay them.  So it can be alot. I must find me marina where i can work. But as first i must be sure to get there.



Leave a Reply